VERONICA WOLDT, M.A., owner and principal, Corporate Eldercare Solutions, llc
Ms. Woldt has twenty years experience in business development, has a master’s degree in gerontology, is an Associate member of the National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers and a contributing member of the ReACT coalition. ReACT is dedicated to addressing the challenges faced by employee caregivers and reducing the impact on the companies that employ them.
Her focus on eldercare since 2001, combined with her eldercare project studies and work in assisting hundreds of families facing eldercare management difficulties, has been the catalyst for the development of an online survey tool, the Corporate Employee Eldercare Survey (CEES©).
CEES© helps companies by measuring the costs related to unaddressed employee eldercare difficulties and suggests solutions to those specific employee group challenges in a company report.
“My experience in business development, eldercare, and my passion in helping employees and employers with the difficulties presented by the 'employee as elder caregiver' challenge has led me to Corporate Eldercare Solutions.
The number of Americans entering the workforce is declining and we need to increase our efforts to find common-sense methods to enhance corporate productivity.”
Dr. Moore is a gerontology professor at Mount Mary University and has taught about and researched older adults for 30 years. She strengthens the CEES© survey findings by ensuring the statistics are valid and all major challenges are found and analyzed.
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
ELDERCARE - CURRENT
- Associate - National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers (NAPGCM)
- American Society on Aging
- ReACT National Team Member (Respect a Caregiver's Time) in collaboration with AARP Corporate, Washington, DC
- Current Awareness in Aging Research
- Coalition of Wisconsin Aging Groups
ELDERCARE - PAST
- Milwaukee Connecting Caring Communities Communication Advisory Council
- Milwaukee Aging Consortium Networking Fair & Marketing Committees
- UW-Milwaukee Long Term Care Exposition
- AEDA Member (Alzheimer's Early Detection Alliance)
- The Lewy Body Dementia National Communications Panel Member
- Pets Helping People Board Member & Animal Assisted Therapy Pet Handler Team
- NAPGCM Midwest featured article "It's Not Always Alzheimer's - My Father & Lewy Body Dementia"
- The Alzheimer's Association of Southeastern Wisconsin
BUSINESS / CORPORATIONS
- Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce
- Employee Assistance Professionals Association SE WI
- Metro Milwaukee Society for Human Resource Management, Benefits and Rewards SIG, and Performance and Development Committee
For information on how CES, llc can help your company, please use the contact form on the Contact Us page. Also, for updates and further information, please LIKE CES on Facebook and LinkedIn, and follow Veronica on Twitter @CESVeronica.